On Saturday, we treated ourselves to a buffet lunch at Gyu Koku, a yakiniku restaurant, in Crystal Design Center (CDC). 449 Baht/person for 90 minutes of meat, veggies, and green tea. There were seafood too (dory, squid) but we stuck with beef and pork for our protein. Just a nice way to enjoy the weekend. Will most likely visit again.
On Sunday, we went to run at the Nawaminpirom park. Cloudy and humid weather. Legs felt heavy. I’m still a runner, no matter how slow I go these days. Did three laps. Post-run coconut was very refreshing.
Things that make me happy:
- free time (alone or with my loved ones)
- good food
Last weekend I had all three.
My Euro 2012 quarterfinals picks:
- Thu 21 Jun: Czech Rep. over Portugal
- Fri 22 Jun: Germany over Greece
- Sat 23 Jun: Spain over France
- Sun 24 Jun: Italy over England